your wedding – captured candidly
It’s safe to assume that if you are here, you’re number one, getting married – CONGRATULATIONS! And number two, looking for a photographer – am I right?? Thought so! So you’ve probably got a list of photographers you want to look at, right again? OK, so to help you make your mind up as to whether I am the right one for you – here’s a little bit about me.
I’m Louise and I’m an awesome and alternative wedding photographer who focuses entirely on candid moments. This is me…
What do I like…
- I like my babies, they are hilarious, exhausting and beautiful in equal measure and they are the best things in the world.
- I am not married… though our children would love us to be!!
- I like drinking tea. Lots of it.
- I like cosying up with my blanket, my lovely colourful granny squared crochet blanket.
- I like magazines – it’s an obsession actually, I don’t have enough time to read them let alone complete all of the projects on the pages I fold over to go back to.
- I like pinterest. In fact I feel like I might have invented pinterest myself if I was good at that sort of thing.
- And I like taking pictures. I LOVE taking pictures. Especially at weddings. I started out just taking photos of my kiddos like most photographers and gradually I started taking pictures for friends etc and I naturally transitioned in to weddings. And I love it. I love that when all the months of planning the build up and the excitement of the day is done, what is left is my gift to them. The chance to relive it again and again and again. And I think that’s pretty special actually!
So… if you think that we might be a good fit – then I would LOVE to buy you a cuppa and chat about your big day! Just fill in your details below and I will get in touch ASAP!